3 Year Warranty & Service Plan for Gas Nailers
The promotions is for a 3 year no cost service plan, for end users who register Makita gas powered tools via the Makita website using the 3 year on line registration process and within the 30 days of purchasing the new tool.
For those customers who have no internet access, a proof of purchase supplied with the tool would be required. This follows Makita current practice for 3 year warranty registration of Makita tools.
The Service Plan
The Service plan consists of
- Two cleans and;
- One service
for the registered gas powered tool per 12 month period, starting from the date of registration of the tool and for the total period of 3 years.
The tool would be collected from the local Makita Authorised Service agent and returned to them. The turnaround time for this service will be 5 days. There will be no charge for this service.
If the end user wishes to send the machine direct to Makita, we will not be liable for any carriage costs. In this instance Makita will arrange to send the tool back to the end user or their local Makita Authorised Service Agent at no cost to the end user.
We will not collect from the end user.
This is a non-transferable offer.
Terms & Conditions
- The tools covered in this service plan are GN900; GF600 & GN420C.
- This offer only applies to those tools mentioned above and purchased from new in the UK from a Makita dealer or via the internet.
- If the end user does not register his tool using the online 3 year warranty registration process he will not be able to participate in the 3 year Gas Nailer service plan.
- The 3 year service plan will start on the day of registration and will finish 3 years from this date.
- The 3 year Service plan consists of 3 twelve month periods.
- Within each 12 month period the end user is entitled to the Gas Nailer Service plan. This comprises of two cleans and one service for the registered Gas Nailer tool.
- A clean consists of the tool being stripped and lubricated as per Makita cleaning/maintenance instructions.
- A service consists of the tool being stripped and parts replaced as per Makita service instructions.
- If the end user fails to arrange part or all of the Gas Nailer Service plan within each of the three 12 month periods, then this will not be carried over to the remaining period of the service plan or beyond the 3 year period.
- It is the responsibility of the end user to arrange the service and cleaning of his tool within the 3 year period.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.