14.4V 16MM LXT ROTARY HAMMER DRILL
Model BHR162 has been developed as the most compact and lightweight model of Makita 16mm cordless rotary hammer range, while still drilling more than the previous 16mm models on a single battery charge. Features dual mode operation; "rotation only" and "hammering with rotation".
Max in concrete
Max. in wood
Max. in steel
Blows per minute
Vibration K factor
No Load Speed
0 - 1500 rpm
Variable Speed Control
Vibration: Hammer Drilling
Noise sound pressure
Noise K factor
Battery Quantity (3.0 Ah)
Noise sound power
- 4 pole motor.
- 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- High comfort grips.
- LED job light with afterglow.
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- Compact, lightweight and effective fixings hammer.
- Dual operation mode: Rotary only and rotary hammer.
14.4V Li-ion Battery
Health and Safety
Maximum vibration exposure per day
All vibration figures quoted are Tri-axial to EN60745 2006
Vibration: 8:00 Hour Vibration: Drilling
Vibration: 1:016 Hour Vibration: Hammer Drilling