SDS+ 18v 24mm ROTARY HAMMER
BHR243 models are 24mm (15/16") Cordless Combination Hammers powered by 18V Li-ion Battery, featuring: • Efficient Brushless DC motor provides higher productivity than that of 18V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR202. • Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless CombinationHammer model BHR200. • Quick change drill chuck • Makita’s first Cordless Combination Hammers with Dust extraction system.
Battery Quantity (3.0 Ah)
Body only machine
Capacity in Concrete
Capacity in Steel
Capacity in Wood
Quick Change Chuck
Blows per minute
0 - 4700 bpm
No Load Speed
0 - 950 rpm
Vibration K factor
Vibration: Hammer Drilling
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200.
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to: • give maximum power thrust. • provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- 3 mode operation • Rotation + Hammering • Hammering only • Rotation only
- The tool body is seperated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the houses are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers.
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
Health and Safety
Maximum vibration exposure per day
All vibration figures quoted are Tri-axial to EN60745 2006
Vibration: 8:00 Hour Vibration: Drilling
Vibration: 1:048 Hour Vibration: Chiselling
Vibration: 1:05 Hour Vibration: Hammer Drilling