18V 2PCS COMBO KIT LXT
DHP480 is a superior class cordless combi drill, featuring a compact tool size with an overall length of 199mm (7-7/8").
DTD129 has been developed specially for light to medium duty fastening applications. This model is equipped with a basic BLDC motor (BrushLess DC motor) specially designed to provide, above all, more work amount on a single full battery charge.
- Lightweight and shock-absorbing. The Li-ion range delivers 430% more working capacity during it's lifetime compared to Ni-Cad and is 40% Lighter than Ni-MH. The Li-ion has minimal depletion of power during use or in storage over it's lifetime.
- Features: Foam cell technology. Slide on battery - firm holding with multi contacts and shock absorbing pack, will not puncture and remains cool even in heavy use. Available in 7.2, 14.4, 18v, 36v.
- Compact overall length.
- 1.4 times the work amount of BHP456 on a single battery charge because of no friction caused by brushes.
- XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology).
- Rubberized soft grip provides comfortable and sure grip.
- Battery fuel gauge The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 3 stages simply by pushing a button; 3 lights on: more than 50% of full battery capacity. 2 lights on: 20% to 50% of full battery capacity. 1 light on: less than 20% of full battery capacity
- Variable speed control by trigger
- LED job light.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- LED Job light with pre-glow function.
- BLDC motor specially designed to provide, above all, more work amount on a single full battery charge.
- Fully Compatible with 18V 4.0Ah Battery with 36 minute charge time.
- Energy production is more efficient than brushed DC motor because of no friction loss caused by brushes, enabling lower amperage for reduced heat production and increased work amount on a single full battery charge.