Makita has built a reputation for our outstanding Service Care, which supports regular repair and part replacement. We will fix and service any Makita tool or accessory, even those models that may now be discontinued or obsolete.
We have a large network of Makita approved Area Service Agents, which you can ask your local Makita dealer about, or you can deal directly with our own Service Centre at Makita's Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Every Makita product is thoroughly inspected before they leave the factory and can be guaranteed to be free of defects, in both workmanship and materials, for a period of one year beginning the date of the products original purchase.
Should the product develop any faults during it's first year of use, due to defective workmanship or materials, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Contact Service Care
- Fax: 01908 614 702
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org